Welcome

Thank you for visiting my blog. I hope you find the information here inspiring, and worthy of your time.

God bless

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Using Balloon Modelling in the Classroom

A video I found on VideoJug was about balloon modelling (there is a direct link in the videos list). I think even though this is just for fun, it would be valuable learning. It could be used for parties, for filling down time when you have it between classes, or for school wide events. I think it is important to be able to have fun with your students and allow them to just be kids sometimes.

In my video links you will also find information about how to use technology in Special Education, identifying the multiple intelligences and why they are important for education, and some little tidbits about technology how its evolution is effecting education.

1 comment:

  1. Having fun not only encourages students, it motivates teachers as well!

    Dr. Burgos

    ReplyDelete