Welcome

Thank you for visiting my blog. I hope you find the information here inspiring, and worthy of your time.

God bless

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Video Response

I watched the "Why let our students Blog?" video. It was advocating for students blogging- young students blogging. It stated that students could be blogging for further education, collaboration, excitement, connect with other students and expanding the walls of the classroom. I think that this is valid, and even possibly very good for the students, however whenever you are working online it is important to be safe and teach the students safety precautions. If this was done, I think that this could be good for students becuase the world is so technologically based in this day and age.
If you would like to see the video click on the following link.

1 comment:

  1. Jessica,
    You need to change the way you have entered the URLs in your posts. In blog posts you need to highlight the words, phrases, titles of movies that you are talking about and then click the link icon above the window where you are posting (next to the picture icon). Then a new window will appear where you can enter the URL that you want to associate with those words. Please edit you posts to show that you can do that.
    Thanks,
    Dr. Burgos

    ReplyDelete