Welcome

Thank you for visiting my blog. I hope you find the information here inspiring, and worthy of your time.

God bless

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Most Beautiful Place Ever





Sedona, Arizona
Red Mountains, federally protected trails, wild animals running free; these are all things that characterize my favorite place in the country (so far). Nestled quietly into a mountain in between Phoenix and Flagstaff, Arizona. The land is so beautiful and there is a feel to it that is different than most places. I have been there many times and would love to go back. One time I actually saw a wild hog, just walking on the trail. When it saw us it just turned around and went back the other way. I wanted to follow it, but my husband said I was crazy and they are really aggressive animals. I dont know if that was true or not, but I didn't follow him anyway. I wanted to see where he would go, and what he would do. Maybe next time. I highly recommend this wonderful natural treasure if you ever end up out west. This is the link for the official website for Sedona.

No comments:

Post a Comment